How to change the appearance of subtitles on Netflix. If you feel that netflix subtitles look too small, too big, or you just want them to look brighter in color, it’s worth noting that the platform offers the possibility of modifying them.
The only thing you have to do is enter your account settings and, in one of the sections, configure the letters and the background as you like.
Remember that, when making the change, settings will be set for all devices of your account; For this reason, it is advisable to choose the gears appropriately.
From creative stop We explain step by step how to change the appearance of the subtitles to put them to your liking. Straight to the point!
How to change the subtitles on Netflix step by step
This method is valid for both mobile and web version. Follow the instructions and learn how to modify the subtitles.
- go to the Netflix website.
- Login to your bill.
- Then access the Lateral Menu in the upper right corner and touch “Bill”.
- In the category “Profile and parental control«, touch the profile you want to edit.
- Once done, tap «Subtitle Appearance«.
- On this page you see in the image below, you can customize the font color, change the text size, adjust the type of shadow and much more.
- After customizing the caption, tap «Save«.
Here we leave you a video-tutorial where you can see the same procedure that we have explained:
How to enable the Auto Description feature on Netflix
Another feature that Netflix offers are the subtitles with audio description. Accessing the button “Subtitle”you can also choose a more detail about the sound of the scenes. Depending on the platform, closed captioning goes beyond the dialogue text and contains more details about the sounds of the series or movie. Ideal for people with Hearing problems.
If you liked this article and want to learn how to update Netflix from any device, keep reading!